6 Best Aicok Juicer Reviews: Which Is Right For You?
Juicing has become an important part in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This is because it is a very convenient way of taking in vital minerals and vitamins found in fruits and vegetables. However, the extent of convenience you enjoy when it comes to juicing will greatly depend on the kind of juicing machine you own. Today, there is a wide range of juice extractors with different brand names and model. This article focuses on juicers by Aicok and highlights some things to expect when you choose their brand of juice extractors.
- 1. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
- 2. Aicok Vertical Slow Juicer
- 3. Aicok Whole Slow juicer
- 4. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Reverse Function
- 5. AICOK Wide Mouth Three Speed Centrifugal Juicer
- 6. Aicok Citrus Juicer
1. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer stands out for its favorable price point and efficiency. The machine has a straightforward, easy to set up design and is also easy to use and clean. It is great for people with limited kitchen space as it is compact. Since it is a slow juicer, it works great for the whole family by providing rich nutrition for babies all the way to the elderly. It is packed with thoughtful features for an enhanced juicing experience with almost any type of ingredient.
7 Segment Spiral Juicing System: The juicer comes with a longer worm that ensures you get maximum juice yield, packed with more nutrients and with minimal oxidation. The worm of this juicer opens every cell in the produce by cutting, breaking, squeezing, milling, separating, grinding and eventually extracting. This way nothing goes to waste and you get absolute juice value from every ingredient.
Juice and Pulp Separation: The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer effectively separates the pulp from juice while ensuring that all the nutrients from the produce are in the juice. You therefore do not have to worry about sieving as the juice you get is smooth and with less pulp. The automated pulp ejection system also allows you to juice contentiously without need to stop.
Quiet Operation: Some juicers can be very noisy, causing disturbance in the house whenever in use. This Aicok juicer is however quite silent, ranging at about 60 decibels when juicing any kind of ingredient. The quiet operation can also be attributed to the 150 Watts motor that rotates the auger at 80RPM.
Safety and Convenience Function: It runs on a DC motor and has a reverse function feature to help unclog it, whenever it jams. The body of the machine is heavy which makes it stable so there is no risk of it toppling over, especially when processing the hard produce.
- The parts are dishwasher safe, easy to put together and disassemble.
- The juicer is easy to operate.
- The slow juicing system produces little or no heat, minimizes oxidation and ensures maximum extraction.
- Produces healthy juices with a longer shelf-life when compared to centrifugal juicers.
- It works well with fibrous vegetables, wheatgrass, barley grass and leafy greens.
- The juicer should not run for more than 20 minutes consecutively, or else you risk damaging the motor.
- The juicer can not process frozen produce, ice or hard materials such as seeds.
- A lot of prep work is required as you have to chop and cut the ingredients to small pieces so that they fit through the feeding chute.
If you want to enjoy the benefits of masticating juicers at a fraction of the price, this is the juicer for you. You get high juice yields full of nutrients with little hassle. The Aicok Slow Masticating juicer is backed by a 3 year warranty and thus you can trust that it will serve you well.
2. Aicok Vertical Slow Juicer
The Aicok Vertical Slow Juicer presents more possibilities other than just juicing. It is a versatile machine that allows prepare and enjoy a variety of nutritious drinks at the comfort of your home. You can use it to make frozen desserts, jam and a wide variety of juices. Unlike horizontal juicers, this has a larger auger and thus is able to take in larger amounts of ingredients and process them faster.
Effective and Efficient Motor: Aicok Vertical Juicer has a 150 watts motor that generates the needed torque to turn the auger at a slow speed of 80 RPM. This low speed ensures that you retain most of the nutrients in your produce. Little amounts of heat is generated unlike in centrifugal juicers that eventually interfere with the taste and quality of juice.
Highly Versatile: With juice, there is no limit to what you can prepare. It comes with a number of accessories to accommodate different produce, recipes and preferences. Included with the juicer is a fineness filter, a coarse filter for jams and a sorbet filter for fruit sorbets. All these parts are easy to put together, take apart and clean.
Quiet: Running at less than 50 decibels, you can prepare your juices at any time of the day without disturbing those around the home. In addition to being quiet, this is juicer is compact and takes up less kitchen space. Storing it is also easy.
Easy to Use and Clean: The design of this juicer makes it hassle free and mess free. The juicer features a drip-free spout, you can remove the juice container and mix different juices and most importantly are parts are easy to clean.
- All detachable parts are easy to assemble and a brush is included for easy cleaning.
- There is a reverse function to help you whenever the juicer clogs.
- The juicer is well built and has a powerful auger and effective filter system.
- Allows you to try out a variety of recipes.
- It has an overheat protection system.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- It may be faster than a horizontal juicer but is still not fast enough for those that like to have their juice ready in a go.
- You may need to soak nuts prior to processing them or else you risk damaging the juicer prematurely.
This is a juicer that allows you to do more than just make juice. It is great for the versatile users and for family use as you can make more juice at a go. In addition, it is easy to use and its vertical design makes it really compact.
3. Aicok Whole Slow juicer
If you are keen about juicing, you are aware that owning a high end juicer is promising to your juicing experience. The problem however is that not everyone can dig deep in their pockets to buy the coveted high end juicer brands like Kuvings or SKG. No need to worry though as you can now enjoy the same benefits of these brands but without breaking the bank. The Aicok Whole Slow Juicer is a well built and reliable machine designed to save you time and effort. It offers high yields and quality juice from a range of produce.
Do you want to get a whole fruit juicer, see here: 10 Best Whole Fruit Juicers Let You Make Juicing Fast And Effortless.
150 Watt DC Motor: This motor rotates the auger at a slow speed of 60RPM. The slow speed minimizes oxidation and so you get great-tasting juices with all nutrients intact. Another advantage of juicing at low speeds is that you can store your juices for longer(up to 48 hours).
3’’ Feeding Chute: The juicer actually has two chutes. The main one, which is also the largest can take in whole fruits with ease. The smaller one is suitable for longer but thinner produce like carrots and celery. A wide chute means that you get to spend less time on prep work and more time enjoying your juice. Both chutes are easy to use and a food pusher is included to help push down the ingredients.
Large Auger and Drip-free Smart Cap: Since it is designed to handle whole produce, the Aicok Whole Juicer features a large auger that effectively chops, grinds and squeezes ingredients to extract the juice. The auger’s performance is so great that it even extracts whole fibrous produce like celery without any difficulty. To minimise mess, the drip-free cap allows you to mix different juices before releasing them to the juice container. It also prevents spills in the event that you need to empty the container in between juicing.
Safety Lock and Reverse Function: The juicer is designed with a safety locking arm that prevents it from starting when the juice cover is not in position. The reverse functions help free the machine whenever it jams.
- Requires less preparation time thanks to the large chutes.
- It cannot heat up as it is protected.
- Retains all nutrients in the juice.
- Has tolerable noise levels, ranging at 65 decibels.
- Comes with a 3 year warranty.
- All parts that come into contact with food are BPA free.
- It is suitable for users of all skill levels.
- There is concern over the durability of the juicing screen as Aicok did not use Ultem plastic.
- There are many parts that require to be cleaned.
If you are looking for an upgrade on a budget, this is a great choice. It is rather simple to use and requires little effort to get your juice ready. Most importantly, it gives you the experience of a high-end juicer, at only a fraction of the price.
4. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Reverse Function
Get to enjoy your favourite fruits and vegetables juice in an easy and convenient way every day with this juicer. The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer with Reverse Function will facilitate a healthy lifestyle by allowing you to make nutritious juices that taste great and last long. It is designed to operate in a slow yet efficient manner to ensure optimum results. Like all other juicers from Aicok, this has one has a pretty solid build too and guarantees to change your juicing experience for the better.
Chic and Sleek Design: This juicer comes in a stylish wheel-like design that is compact and takes up less room. The fashionable shape is bound to look great on almost any counter and there is no need to constantly hide it away after use. In addition to the great design, the Aicok Slow Juicer with Reverse Function also has an 800ml juicer container that is larger than that found in most juicer. The container is fitted with a filter baffle to strain out any foam.
Improved Worm and Mesh Filter: The efficiency of a slow juicer is determined by how well the worm breaks and cuts through produce and the ability of the strainer to get out all the juice. This juicer features improved worm and filter that enable it extract up to 30% more juice when compared to the centrifugal juicer. The worm spins at 80RPM and is powered by a 150 Watts motor.
Silent Operation: The motor produces noise levels of less than 60 decibels. This allows you to operate the machine at any time and in any place without worrying about distracting those around you.
One Button Disassemble: You will not waste time struggling to take this juicer apart, simply use the provided disassembly button and you will have all removable parts come off easily. Putting it together is also quite simple once you master the machine.
Anti-clogging Reverse Function: In the event that the machine jams or clog, simply turn off the button and then press the reverse function. This is a convenience feature as it saves you the trouble of manually trying to unclog the juicer.
- It is easy to use, disassemble and clean. There is a cleaning brush included or you can clean the parts in the dishwasher.
- Comes with a manual and recipe book, which is super helpful for beginners.
- Uses Tritan and PEI safe material.
- Has the ability to extract juice from a variety of produce with great efficiency. You can use it with leafy greens, fibrous produce, wheat grass, celery, oranges, apples and carrots e.t.c
- Comes with 3 years warranty and lifelong technical support in addition to 24 hours customer service.
- You are required to cut up the produce before you can feed them into the juicer.
This is a generally great juicer with lots of benefits. If you have an eye for great designs and want that packed along efficiency and convenience, then this juicer will not disappoint you. The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer with Reverse Function gives you a high juice yield and 40% more nutritional value compared to centrifugal juicers.
5. AICOK Wide Mouth Three Speed Centrifugal Juicer
Are you in search of a fast, powerful and efficient juicer? If you are interested in juice as a refreshment rather than a healthy diet, then this Aicok centrifugal juicer has you covered. The design is simple but that does not compromise on quality and durability. Everything about this machine is straightforward and you will not need to go through complicated manuals before preparing your first glass of juice.
Quality Food Grade Materials: This juice extractor is made from quality BPA free materials. The powerful cutting discs are made from food grade stainless-steel and surrounded by a micro-mesh filter to ensure maximum extraction. The machine itself consists of stainless steel build and strong durable plastic.
Dual-speed Motor: The Aicok centrifugal juicer allows you to adjust speeds according to the nature of your produce. The low speed is labeled “1” and runs at between 12,000 to 15,000 RPM. This speed is suitable for soft produce like kiwi, celery, oranges, watermelon and pineapples. The fast speed that is labeled “2” runs at 15,000 to 18,000 RPM. It is suitable for hard ingredients like carrots, apples, bananas and bitter gourd. There is also a pulse function that allows quickly accelerate the juicer to its fastest speed.
Wide Feeder Chute: This is a well appreciated feature among juicing enthusiasts. The Aicok Centrifugal Juicer saves you prep time with its 3” wide chute as the ingredients require little to no cutting.
Safety Locking Arm and Overheat Protector: The design of the juicer takes your safety into account. The juicer will not run if its cover is not in place. You are guaranteed that the turntable with the sharp blades will not fly out. The cover has to be properly positioned and the safety locking arm in vertical position before the machine is ready to start. Additionally, the overload protection system is designed to automatically shut down the machine in case it is overheating.
- Has a wide feeding chute that minimizes prep work.
- Prepares juice in just a short time.
- Its design takes into account user safety.
- It is easy to use, clean, assemble and disassemble.
- Comes with a large capacity pulp container and juice collector.
- Has adjustable speed settings.
- Some customers complain that the spigot is not properly angled and thus you will frequently experience spills.
The Aicok Centrifugal juicer is great for fast and convenient juicing at an affordable price. Its wide mouth makes juicing preparation effortless while its simple design makes assembly and disassembly an easy task. This juicer can be used by both beginners and experts alike.
6. Aicok Citrus Juicer
The Aicok Citrus juicer features a simple design that takes into account user convenience. It features a stainless steel build with a good ergonomic design for easy handling. It is easy to assemble and disassemble as it is easy to use. If you enjoy citrus juice and are looking for a durable and convenient juicer, there are a number of reasons why you may consider choosing the Aicok Citrus juicer.
100W Quiet Motor: The power produced by the motor matches with the double size cones, guaranteeing maximum efficiency. The motor also works in silence and therefore you can comfortably use the juicer anywhere and at any time.
Two-sized Cones and Pressure Sensor System: This juicer has two cones to accommodate fruits of different sizes. There is a big cone for fruits like oranges and grape-fruits and a smaller one for lime and lemons. Once ready all you have to do is gently press the fruit down onto the cone with the ergonomic arm lever and the machine will automatically start and will stop once the lever is lifted. The juicer also has an auto-reversing feature that ensures you get the most out of every fruit.
Overheat Protection: This citrus juicer comes with an advanced overheating proof system that ensures longevity. The features ensures that you can juice with peace without the fear of the machine burning out.
Lifetime Guarantee: This is a rare feature offered by Aicok. The lifetime warranty is an indication that the manufacturer has confidence in this product, and so should you. You will be getting lifetime support with this juicer.
- The juice spout has a clever unobtrusive design that minimizes counter spills and mess.
- The juicer has only 3 parts that are dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- It is built with powerful and professional grade stainless steel material.
- Has suction cup feet for stability and a power cord storage for convenience and safety.
- It includes a dust-guard lid that keeps the juicer clean at all times.
- It can only be used with citrus fruits.
Citrus juices are delicious and nutritious, but making them can be a nightmare if you do not have the right appliance. This juicer ensures that you get maximum extraction from your citrus fruits and without the bitter taste of the rind. It effectively squeezes the flesh of the fruit without interfering with the rind.
Aicok is committed to creating products that make life at home easy, enjoyable, healthy and convenient and so far their juicers exhibit these qualities. Aicok is especially a great brand if you are looking for quality products with great features but do not break the bank. In addition, they have a range of juicers designed to meet different customer needs. Their customer support team is also good and you can always turn to them whenever you have an issue with any of their juicers.