Omega 4000 Juicer Review: A New Pulp Ejector Style Continuous Juicer
The Omega 4000 Stainless Steel juicer is the company’s new pulp ejector style continuous juicer. It has a classic look that makes it suitable to position it in any kind kitchen table available at both homes and business establishments. Nevertheless, it is not just it being stylish that makes it a desirable kitchen appliance, but also its efficiency and durability. The metal parts of the Omega 4000 juicer are all comprised of polished or sandblasted surgical stainless steel. The other components are made of white Lustran plastic, which give the juicer a predominantly white color.
Omega Juicer 4000 is modern and up to date, durable, dependable, efficient, easy to use and very easy to clean. The compact size of this product allows you to position it in your counter top without requiring too much space. These are the reasons why this model has become popular to households and restaurants.
Features of Omega 4000 Juicer
This is a centrifugal juicer. It has flat cutting blades on the lowest part of a fast spinning strainer, and the produce is forced against this strainer by centrifugal force. This outward force causes the juice to move from the pulp through the very small holes of the juicing strainer. There are many other centrifugal juicers in the market, and we could very well say that the Omega 4000 can be compared with them in a competition.
The motor of the Omega 4000 juicer is 1/3HP, 5,200 rpm, and it is the most efficient motor that anyone can find in a juicer. With this motor, you will have low energy consumption every time you juice. The motor has been recognized as reliable, a reason why Omega is backing it with a 15-year warranty period. It’s not very often to find a company that believed completely in the efficiency of their product to back it with such a long-term warranty. Other similar products usually give guarantee for only one year, and 10 years at the most.
The juicer basket has the right dimensions and is very balanced, and will not vibrate during operation. It is also an open style, so you can put large pieces of produce inside easily, and cleaning it is a breeze. To hold pounds of pulp from your fruits and vegetables is the receptacle bin. If you wish for easier clean up, you can put a plastic refuse liner inside the bin.
The sloping channel called the feed chute has enough space so it can easily accommodate large pieces of vegetables and fruits. It will not cause the motor to slow down when you push chunks of food through it, as you will experience with other juicers. The Omega 4000 juicer is designed for frequent and heavy juicing functions. It means that large amounts of juice can be extracted within a short time frame.
Another exciting feature of the Omega 4000 juicer is the set of blades that weighs 1/2 pounds, which is heavier than the combined weight of the blade and basket of other brands/models of juicers. In addition, because it is made of stainless steel, you can expect it to be very durable and lasts for the longer period. The blades can effectively reduce fruits and vegetables into fine particles so that the maximum amount of juice can be extracted. This slow pulverizing action has a big part to play in the juice extraction process.
Another component that is made of heavy duty gauge surgical stainless steel is the bowl. Its outside is polished to a smooth and glossy finish while its inside is sandblasted for easy and quick clean up.
The Omega 4000 juicer stands are of twelve small rubber feet, which are evenly positioned and of different heights. The rubber feet are soft and give the juicer the ability to hold the surface of the table without sliding and also not leaving marks on it.
The tap, which is white plastic, has been designed with great care and thoroughness to give the juicer a stylish look while at the same time maintaining its effectiveness. It has a patented spiral design that allows for continuous ejection of the pulp, thus preventing the pulp from accumulating in the chute, which may result in clogging up of the juicer. Many cheap and simple versions of juicers usually clog up after juicing about two pounds of produce.
- The Omega 4000 juicer has a 15 year warranty, which means that the manufacturer is confident with their product.
- The Omega 4000 Centrifugal Juicer is user friendly, which means it is easy to operate. You can juice any fruit from apples, carrots, tomatoes, oranges and others, and you’ll be amazed at how dependable it can function.
- Powerful commercial grade 1/3HP motor can juice in half the time as other models.
- Economical, because the juicer allows you to extract the maximum amount of juice from the least amount of fruits and vegetables.
- Easier clean up. The juicer has a receptacle bin in the back that catches the pulp for quick and easy disposal task.
- You can juice continuously. You don’t have to interrupt the task to collect the pulp build-up. When the bin is full, simply dispose it and then continue with juicing.
- The heavy duty blades easily pulverizes your ingredients. Because the machine is a centrifugal juicer, its blades turn very fast using centrifugal force and you can have your desired amount of juice in less than 5 minutes.
- This model juicer is not suitable to juice leafy greens such as wheat grass and barley.
- Juice extracted has a low shelf life. Since it is a centrifugal juicer, the juice is processed very quickly which results in oxidation.
The Omega 4000 juicer is a wise purchase. With its 250 -watt motor 1/3HP and 5,200 rpm speed, you can make and process healthy and great tasting juice easier. The feed chute is large, so you can push larger portions or even the whole fruits into it, thus saving you time in cutting and preparation.
It provides for a continuous, high quality juice through extraction method. The machine outperforms other juice extractors in the market, and is backed by a 15-year warranty. Buying this machine means that you’ve got an efficient product.
While you can find a lot of juicing machines at any marketplace, the Omega 4000 juicer is our top pick for your money’s worth.