10 Best Whole Fruit Juicers Let You Make Juicing Fast And Effortless
Whole fruit juicers as the name implies are designed to juice fruits and vegetables whole. Unlike other types of juicers that require you to cut and slice ingredients prior to juicing, whole fruit juicers save you on preparation time and make juicing fast and effortless. To allow you feed in whole produce, these juicers come with wide feeding chutes that can accommodate most produce easily. But besides a wide chute, there are other features to look out for in order to ensure you get a good whole fruit juicer that gives you absolute value. There are various models and brands of whole fruit juicers in the market, with each having its own pros and cons. Below is a review of some whole juicers you can consider:
- 1. Hamilton Beach 67608C Juice Extractor
- 2. Kuvings BPA-Free C7000S Whole Slow Juicer
- 3. SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer
- 4. SKG Cold Press Large Caliber Juice Extractor
- 5. Tiluxury Slow Masticating Juicer
- 6. BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer
- 7. Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer with 3.15inch chute
- 8. Meykey Juice Extractor
- 9. Aicok Juicer 1000W Powerful Juice Extractor
- 10. Aicok Whole Mouth Cold Press Slow Juicer
1. Hamilton Beach 67608C Juice Extractor
The Hamilton Beach juicer was designed with every day use in mind. It features an attractive stainless steel build and offers remarkable performance. It comes with an 800 watt motor which gives it the power to juice most produce. When compared to competing models, Beach 67608 produces 24% more juice. It also has an extra-wide 3-inch chute for putting in ingredients and this considerably cuts on preparation time so that you can make your juice much faster. The inclusion of a large pulp container also ensures that you can juice for longer without the need to stop and empty it every now and then.
Hamilton Beach 67608 is a reliable and durable juicer. All parts are well-built and made from a long-lasting material. This includes the cutter and strainer which are made from stainless steel. The juicer is also easy to take apart for storage or cleaning. All parts are also completely dishwasher safe, making clean-up hassle free.
- It is an affordable whole fruit juicer with impressive features and functionality.
- The large pulp bin allows you juice continuously.
- Great for both beginners and experts as it is very easy to use.
- Offers a high juice yield compared to juicers within the same price point.
- It is reliable and durable.
- The wide chute cuts down on produce prep time.
- While the chute is large to accommodate whole fruits, it is necessary to still do some prep work in order to get more use of the juice. This is because it is a basic juicer and it is easy to overwork the blades and motor with whole fruit. Cutting produce into quarters is necessary if you want a longer life out of the juicer.
- Not the ideal juicer for single prolonged use. It only works for small batches as long running periods may eventually burn out the motor.
The Hamilton Beach 67608 is a budget juicer that still gets the job done. It may not be the best for large juice quantities and prolonged use but it is still a reasonable investment. It is well designed, gives more juice and has a straightforward design. If you are on a tight budget and want a basic juicer with less prep time, then this will be a good pick.
2. Kuvings BPA-Free C7000S Whole Slow Juicer
This is a successor to the Kuvings B6000 juicer and includes some distinct design changes and modifications. It still features a compact vertical design like its predecessor that saves on kitchen space. The juicer is powered by a 240 watt motor that slowly rotates the auger at 60 RPM which eliminates oxidation. It is mess free thanks to the innovative non-drip Smart Cap with a metal finish that prevents spills when removing the juice jar. The Smart Cap also allows ingredients to mix well before flowing into the juice jar and also aids in cleaning juicer by holding in water for a quick rinse. The build and quality of the machine are also impressive. All parts that come into contact with food are BPA free while the auger and juicing screen are made from long-lasting GE Ultem plastic.
Although there are other masticating juicer brands with large chutes, Kuvings was the first brand to table the patented 3-inch chute design. The large chute lets you juice produce whole and saves on prep time. Both the juice jar and pulp bin have a 33.8 oz capacity. The Kuvings C7000 also comes with two strainers: one for juicing and the other for making frozen fruit sorbets.
- Has a chic and sturdy motor base.
- Produces impressive juice quality and yield thanks to the dual-stage extraction system.
- Since it is a slow juicer, you get minimal or no oxidation, which means your juice can last longer (up to 3 days).
- It remains fairly quiet when in use and can run for 30 minutes straight without need for a break.
- At a glance all the parts of the C7000 make it appear intimidating, but after a couple of uses you realize that it is easy to put together and use.
- It includes a reverse button to help with jamming.
- It is a 3 in 1 juicer. You can make juices, smoothies and frozen fruit sorbets.
- It is not safe for wash in the dishwasher.
- It may not effectively juice all produce. Eg carrots and celery.
Kuvings C7000 is available in three colors to suit different preferences. It is a good masticating juicer especially for beginners. It hardly jams, has a solid look and feel and deliver overall great performance. The machine certainly does not come cheap but it is a good investment for those looking for a valuable whole slow juicer.
3. SKG Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer
The SKG New Generation Wide Chute Juicer is quickly gaining popularity as quality yet affordable masticating juicer. This juicer features a vertical sleek design with a wide feeding chute to take in large produce without slicing or halving them. The SKG New Generation Juicer has a solid build that weighs up to 23 pounds, making it one of the sturdiest juicers in the market. According to the manufacturer, all parts are made from high quality TRITAN food grade materials. This includes the stainless steel, silicone and juicing screw. For increased durability, the Auger is made using Ultem material which is strong and long-lasting.
Like most masticating juicers, this juicer operates at low speeds of 60 RPM and runs on a powerful 240W motor. The low speeds ensure you get the ultimate flavour from your produce and with minimal oxidation. The juicer also gives high yields depending on the produce. You have the freedom to use a variety of produce too as it can exceptionally handle almost all produce. Also included are two strainers, with one for making juices and the other for purées. There is an additional tofu strainer which allows you make tofu batches more easily.
- Produces high yields and quality juice that lasts long (1- 3 days).
- Operates rather quietly causing minimal distractions around the house.
- Has a generously sized juice and pulp container.
- Allows for versatility thanks to the range of strainers it comes with.
- The juicer is easy to both operate and clean.
- It is mess free thanks to the drip-free juice cap.
- Has a PEI Auger and Screen enclosure.
- Although the feed chute is wide, you still need to cut some produce especially the fibrous ones.
- May not be very effective at juicing soft ingredients.
- Includes more pulp in the juice when compared to other masticating juicers.
If you are in search of a well-performing masticating juicer but your budget cannot stretch to accommodate the popular brands such as Omega or Tribest, the SKG juicer is your best pick. It’s performance matches up pretty well to these well known brands and so does the quality. It is easy to use, has a sturdy build and requires little maintenance.
4. SKG Cold Press Large Caliber Juice Extractor
The SKG Cold Press will make you great tasting, nutrition-packed juice with little to no cutting required. It comes with a large 3.15 inches flip over chute that comfortably accommodates large fruits and vegetables. The juicer also includes another 1.75 inches opening designed for longer produce like carrots. Unlike centrifugal juicers, this one slowly crushes and squeezes the produce to release the juice. You can therefore expect your juice to be free from oxidation and to retain the flavour and aroma of the ingredients used. The SKG Large Caliber runs on a 250W AC motor and operates at a slow speed of 36RPM. This ensures that every produce has enough time in the juicer to be fully extracted. The end result is drier pulp and more juice.
Another great feature of the SKG Cold Press is that it caters to both pulp haters and lovers alike. It comes with both a fine strainer for finer juices and a rough strainer for juice with more pulp. There is also an additional innovative filter that strains out foam and pulp. Like all other SKG appliances, this juicer has all working parts made of quality yet safe food grade materials. You will also appreciate the no fuss set-up design which you can quickly take apart and put together.
- Produces more juice compared to its competitors.
- The slow juicing process does not affect the juice quality in any way.
- You can choose whether to have the pulp in or not.
- Has two feeding chutes to accommodate different kinds of produce with minimal preparation.
- It is well built using quality and safe materials.
- It is easy to assemble, clean and use. It includes a cleaning brush.
- It does not come with a manual or recipe book.
- With some ingredients, pulp remains behind in the machine which needs added effort to clean.
This is a quiet yet powerful juicer that ensures you get all the benefits of fruits and vegetables in your drink. The dual chute makes juicing easy and fast so that you spend less time making your juice and more time enjoying it.
5. Tiluxury Slow Masticating Juicer
This Masticating Juicer by Tiluxury features a vertical design that takes up less room and at the same time makes juicing faster. It operates on a 250W motor at 40RPM and this enables it to effectively juice any ingredient combination. The sturdy build and powerful motor means that it can handle whole produce, thus saving you prep time. When it comes to construction, the Tiluxury juicer includes a combination of stainless steel, silicone and PEI plastic. These materials not only ensure your well-being but also see to it that the taste of the juice remains unchanged.
Like most whole fruit juicer this one comes with a 3 inch chute at the top where ingredients are fed in. Once inside gravity takes over and pulls the produce to where it is extracted. The juicer combines use of a hydraulic press and an auger to extract juice from produce. The method is very effective as it retains all nutrients of the ingredients to give you great-tasting and flavour-packed juice. With this juicer, you will not have to worry about cleaning. The parts are easy to disassemble, clean and assemble.
- It is a reliable machine with a clog-free design.
- The juicer comes with a 2-year warranty on the parts and 10-year manufacturer warranty on the motor.
- Features a sealed chamber design that ensures oxygen does not interfere with the taste of your juice.
- It is a well built machine with a great design and uses non-toxic materials.
- It takes up little space and is easy to store.
- The juicer works quickly and quietly to give off high yields.
- Very hard materials such as large seeds or frozen produce can easily damage the juicer.
- A little prep work is still necessary for some produce, especially if you do not want the machine to clog.
This is a great juicer choice for the non-experimental user as it allows for little versatility. If all you need is a juicer that takes in whole produce or involves minimal prep time, this will work. It has a great design, works exceptionally well and is easy to use.
6. BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer
The highlight feature of the BioChef Atlas is the self feeding design with a two-way flap. The juicer has two chutes, a large 3.15 inch opening that accommodates round whole produce like apples and a smaller opening for long produce like celery. The dual flap gently pushes produce down to the auger eliminating the need for a plunger or tamper. BioChef Atlas juicer is powered by a 250W quiet motor that slowly rotates the auger at speeds of 40RPM. This ensure little to no oxidation occurs and thus your juice gets to last longer and taste better.
BioChef Atlas Whole includes 3 strainers to give you ultimate control on the texture of your juice. Their is a fine strainer that gives the juice a smooth texture with undetectable pulp amounts. The second strainer is coarse and ideal for thicker juices or when making sauces, purées or smoothies. The third one is a sorbet strainer for making frozen fruit sorbets. There is also a sieve attachment on the juice container that further strains out pulp and fiber from your juice. The juice is collected in a 35 oz. container which is also the same capacity for the pulp bin.
- The flow spout includes a secure cap attachment, which allows you hold the juice in the juice bowl for the ingredients to thoroughly mix, before release. The cap also aids when you want to quickly rinse the juicer.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty on the motor and 5-year warranty on the parts.
- Assemblage and disengagement of the parts are fairly simple.
- It is fairly fast with the ability to make a liter of cold press juice in 4 minutes or less, including prep time.
- The extraction method minimizes oxidation and maximizes on the nutrients and flavour.
- If the machine were to jam you may have to stop juicing and manually unclog it.
- The pulp ejection spout may be slightly small and thus occasionally clogs.
- You have to clean all the parts by hands as they are not dishwasher safe.
This juicer will deliver great results provided you are using produce it works best with. It may not do a good job with celery, leafy greens and beetroot but it sure delivers great value when compared to competing products. This is a great buy for those that are just started with juicing and are looking for a reliable and easy to use whole fruit juicer.
7. Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer with 3.15inch chute
The Aobosi Slow Juicer comes equipped with two feeding chutes measuring 83mm and 38mm. The bigger one is for large and round ingredients like pears and oranges while the smaller one is for long produce like carrots. These two chutes optimizes juicing by reducing the need to chop ingredients. To extract the juice is an upgrade auger with the ability to break, grind and squeeze produce to deliver up to 90% juice yield. All parts of the juicer that come into contact with the food are safe and approved by the FDA. Tritan material is used which is BPA free and resistant to rust as well as corrosion. In addition, the filter is made from food grade 304 stainless steel to give you optimal performance.
This juicer is completely humanized for safe and easy use. It includes 3 press dials(ON/OFF, REVERSE & FORWARD) and an LED display for easy operation. For added safety, the juicer has a locking mechanism that prevents it from operating until the lock is in place. For extra convenience, the Aobosi juicer has a square shape slag drip opening that is less prone to jamming when discharging pulp.
- It has a convenient, user-friendly design that can be quickly assembled and disassembled.
- The juicer includes a protection and reverse function to prevent clogging.
- It operates quietly.
- The manufacturer provides lifelong technical support and customer service for any issues related to the product.
- It does not include attachments like the sorbet strainer, thus has limited use.
With slow speeds of 47-60RPM, this juicer is perfect for those that are hoping to get absolute nutritional value from their produce. It is easy to clean with the help of an included brush or can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
8. Meykey Juice Extractor
The Meykey Juicer Machine features a slim and sleek contemporary design. It is relatively small when compared to other juicers in the same category, but this does not in any way affect its performance. The juicer has a fast and powerful extraction system that is run by a 800 watts motor. There is an option to run the machine at low speed which is 17,000rpm or at high speed of 20,000rpm. The low speed is great for soft and ripe produce like tomatoes, peaches and cabbages while the high speed works best for hard produce like apples and ginger. While working at such powerful speeds the risk of toppling over is high but this juicer counters that by including an anti-skid feature at the bottom of the machine.
Meykey comes with a wide 80mm chute that easily fits most fruits and vegetables whole. There is a push rod included to help push ingredients down to the blades. Once the produce leaves the blades it goes through a fine filter that separates pulp and juice. The juice then flows to a 1L juice container and the pulp to a 2.5L collector. You can trust the lasting stainless steel feeder and anti-drip spout design to deliver a smooth juicing experience. All removable parts are dishwasher safe while the non-removable parts can easily be cleaned with the provided brush.
- It includes an overload protection feature that will automatically shut off the machine when it is overheated or when the power is unstable.
- The pulp bin has a large capacity for uninterrupted juicing.
- It extracts juice within a very short time.
- It is easy to operate, clean and care for.
- There is a safety locking arm that prevents the juicer from running when the cover is not properly shut.
- You cannot use the machine for more than a minute straight otherwise you risk it overheating, and ultimately shutting down.
- The blades easily clog, especially when processing large amounts of produce.
This a very affordable juicer that makes juicing fast and hassle free. There is less prep time involved and it fully extracts juice from produce in a matter of seconds. It is great for everyday juicing for small families but may not work well if you intend to use it to make large amounts of juice. This is because you have to give it a rest after every minute of use, otherwise it will overheat.
9. Aicok Juicer 1000W Powerful Juice Extractor
This is a centrifugal type juicer with fast juicing abilities. It comes with a wide 3 inch chute that makes preparation easy and less time-consuming when compared to other juicers. It has a 1000W motor alongside stainless steel blades and a mesh filter basket that ensures efficiency. You have two options when it comes to running the appliance. You can have it operate at a low speed which is usually between 12,000 – 14,000rpm or high speeds of 16000 – 18000rpm. You will get different results at different speeds depending on the produce. Usually, softer ingredients do well at low speeds while harder ingredients require faster speeds for efficacy.
Unlike other juicers that have complex and difficult to clean parts, this juice has all removable parts to be dishwasher safe. Additionally, you can easily assemble and dismantle the juicer. And since you are working with sharp dangerous parts, the juicer includes a safety locking arm that holds the blade basket in place during operation.
- Comes with dual speed settings to accommodate a variety of produce.
- Includes safety features to protect both the user and machine.
- It is inexpensive and performs well.
- Has a quality and durable build.
- All parts that come into contact with food are made from quality and safe materials.
- Includes a large 36 oz. juice container and a 68 oz. Pulp container to accommodate production of large juice batches.
- Despite having 2 speed settings, this juicer operates very fast which facilitates oxidation. Oxidation interferes with the quality of juice as well as its shelf life.
This juicer makes both fruit and vegetable juices as well as mixed juices. It is great for those that lack the patience to work with masticating juicers. However, for the health conscious individuals, it comes with many downsides. However, in its category of centrifugal juicers, it is a reasonable purchase and works quite well.
10. Aicok Whole Mouth Cold Press Slow Juicer
The Aicok Whole Mouth juicer stands out for its sophisticated design and structure that still remains comfortable and practical for users. It comes with a large feeder chute that measures 75mm and greatly reduces prep time as produce requires little or no cutting to fit in. The juicer runs on a 150W DC motor and slowly spins the auger to crush and squeeze produce in order to separate juice from pulp. The auger works slowly at 60RPM but is effective in that it produces up to 30% more juice and 40% more nutrients, compared to centrifugal juicers. Its operation is smooth, resulting to less foaming, less clogs and drier pulp.
With this Aicok Whole Slow juicer, you can extract a number of produce with ease, even those considered to be tough to juice such as ginger, celery and leafy greens. Assemblage is a simple task, and so is use and cleaning. All detachable parts are BPA free for your safety and there is a drip-free smart cap that reduces mess and allows for mixing of ingredients before release into the juice container.
- It can continuously run for 10 minutes without the risk of overheating.
- The juicer includes a safety locking arm that prevents it from running when the juice cover is not in position.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
- It is safe, easy to use and includes a reverse function for extra convenience.
- Its noise levels are tolerable.
- It does not oxidise the juice and provides high yields.
- Not all produce can go through the chute whole.
You do not have to go big in order to enjoy the benefits of a masticating juicer. This Aicok juicer is compact yet its performance stands up to other bigger juicers in the market.
From this review of whole fruit juicers, it is clear that a wide or large chute is not enough to make a juicer admirable. Additional features that bring in convenience, flexibility as well as safety also play a role in enhancing the effectiveness of a juicer. Also, a wide chute does not necessarily mean you will not have to do any prep work prior to juicing. However, the bigger the feeding chute the less time you spend cutting or dicing produce before beginning to juice.