8 Attractive Stainless Steel Juicers Make Your Life More Convenient
Stainless steel juicers are the choice for many people because they look modern and attractive, besides being tough. Their sleek and contemporary design makes them a great addition to any kitchen decor and they synchronize with other stainless steel appliances such as toasters, blenders and mixers.
Stainless steel juicers are very durable. They can remain undamaged, even with the wear and pressure of many years of use. The material is an alloy; hence, it gives more strength and resistance to corrosion and even to water damage and rust. These are very important qualities required by any kitchen appliance.
- Things To Consider When Choosing a Stainless Steel Juicer
- 1. Extract Breville 800JEXL Juicer
- 2. Breville BJE830SIL Electric Juicer
- 3. Breville 800 CPXL Citrus Press
- 4. Super Angel Premium Deluxe Model .316 SS Jucer
- 5. Handy Pantry HJ Hurricane Stainless Steel Manual Wheatgrass Juicer
- 6. Citrus Juicer and Strainer by La Cucina
- 7. XMX Metal Hand Lemon Squeezer
- 8. Super Juicer Stainless Steel Commercial Grade Wheatgrass Juicer
Things To Consider When Choosing a Stainless Steel Juicer
If you’re in the market for a juicer, you have a choice among centrifugal, masticating and hand press stainless steel juicers. Centrifugal juicers are fast; they have rotating blades that instantaneously cut your produce into shreds. Masticating juicers operate slowly in squeezing the juice out. Hand press stainless steel juicers work manually; you put the lemon halve or orange into it and you press it with your hands, until the juice is extracted.
There are a lot of stainless steel juicers in the market today, so you might find it hard to take a decision on which brand and model of juicer you want to buy. In fact, there are some things to consider, when choosing a stainless steel juicer. Find the list below:
- Ease of use – This juicer is easy to assemble, disassemble, use and clean.
- Price – Many buyers would choose the cheaper option, but it is not only the price that should be considered. Remember: What you pay for is what you get? Factor in also the cost of the total juicing process over time.
- Noise level – It should work quietly, so you can use it at any time of the day or night, while keeping the peace in your house and your neighbors’.
- Size – You may want to buy a bulky or a compact size juicer, depending on the amount of juice that you need and the amount of counter space you can allow for it.
- Warranty – This is very important, in case of manufacturing defects that are not clearly seen at the beginning.
- Power – You want higher quality; get a high-powered juicer that can save you on produce in the long run. It may spike your electricity bill, but it is worth it.
- Ease of cleaning – Generally, juicers that can do more than extracting juice have more parts to detach and clean. On the other hand, those that are simple and consist only of 5 or 7 parts are easier to clean-up.
In the end, the stainless steel juicer that will suit you best is one that you can use over and over again. It should fit your needs and convenient for your lifestyle. So take a look at our reviews for the following products that we have picked for your consideration. From here, we hope that you can make a wise purchasing decision and purchase the juicer that is right for you.
1. Extract Breville 800JEXL Juicer
The Breville 800JEXL is considered the best among the non-commercial centrifugal juicers in the market. However, it fails to land the number one spot in most reviews because of its very high price; but it does its function really well, as you might expect it to do.
The juicer features an exceptionally strong 1,000-watt motor, titanium reinforced cutting disk and die cast steel materials on the exterior. It has a 3” wide chute, which is another convenient feature, as it saves you time in juice preparation.
It is superior to other juicers in terms of juicing speed and cleanup is something that is easy to do.
Look no more than this machine if what you want is a juicer that is user friendly, with great power and quality.
- extremely powerful and fast.
- superior build quality and design.
- big container for both juice and pulp.
- easy to assemble and disassemble.
- die cast materials.
- wide 3” chute.
- detachable parts dishwasher safe.
- overload protection.
- highly priced.
- juice quality falls short to slow juicers. Juice can’t be stored, prone to fast oxidation.
2. Breville BJE830SIL Electric Juicer
This stainless steel juicer uses cold spin technology in which the juice moves in a steady and continuous way through the cutting disc, while making certain that an increase in temperature of less than 17 degrees occurs during the process.
The Breville Juice Fountain XL BJE830SIL boasts of an elevated juicing system that makes the juice flow directly into the jug. The jug is a large 2-liter liquid container that can serve the entire family. What’s more, it can produce high quality juice that you can store for up to 72 hours.
Noise reduction technology is applied to this juicer, so that it operates very quietly. You can juice your fruits and vegetables at any time it’s convenient to you, without worrying about the disturbance it can create.
Ideal for use by people who want to maintain their tip top figure.
- extra large feed chute to accommodate whole fruits and vegetables at a time.
- less preparation time.
- no noise in operation.
- fast setting – can squeeze juice 5 times faster than a cold press.
- an expensive juicer
- only few customer reviews probably because it is a new product.
3. Breville 800 CPXL Citrus Press
It has a compact, vertical design that makes it easy to add to your kitchen countertop, without occupying too much space. Most of its components are rust proof and made of stainless steel. With 5 detachable parts that are all dishwasher safe, it offers a convenient clean-up process.
The motor of this Breville 800 CPXL juicer does not give out any noise; it is whisper-quiet while in operation.
- beautiful and attractive stainless steel design.
- functions efficiently.
- user friendly especially to beginners.
- super fast juicing function.
- easy to clean up.
- quiet motor allows you to prepare juice, even at night when everyone is asleep.
- poor choice of materials. Low quality plastics were used in some parts; plastics are easy to break down and may need to get replaced in the future.
- expensive, if quality is to be considered.
4. Super Angel Premium Deluxe Model .316 SS Jucer
Built using only the best materials, the Super Angel juicer features .316 or marine grade stainless steel that exhibits relatively good strength and corrosion resistance. The twin gear and extracting screen look smooth and shiny and functions very well, thanks to their stainless steel finish.
The low rpm speed will get you all the enzymes, compared to high rpm that will give you a quick juice, but some of the nutrients will be lost. Pyrex jar and brush for juice collection are included in the purchase.
This fully automatic machine is newly upgraded. The major parts such as motor, cooling system, gearbox, control panels and safety sensors are all upgraded and reinforced as a conformity in fulfilling the official requirements of the US Electrical specifications. The machine also has an anti-jamming system that self- adjusts, as a control for overloading.
At 20 pounds, the Super Angel juicer is light enough to keep in and out of your kitchen cabinet and is great to keep on your counter-tops too.
- stainless steel materials – attractive and durable looking.
- the automatic reverse function prevents jamming.
- no chance of overheating.
- cleaning up is a convenient task.
- the machine is ridiculously very expensive.
5. Handy Pantry HJ Hurricane Stainless Steel Manual Wheatgrass Juicer
The Handy Pantry Hurricane is a wheatgrass juicer of high quality, since it is made of stainless steel. It has a great design that makes it suitable for any kitchen countertop. It is relatively light at 6 pounds, though there are lighter units available in the market. It won’t be difficult to carry with you during travel. The dimensions are 11.8” x 8.5” x 5.2”.
The machine is simple and effective, easy to use even for beginners. Cleaning up is a convenient task for the Handy Pantry Hurricane juicer and because most parts are made of stainless steel, it should last you a lifetime.
Compared to similar wheatgrass juicers, this machine comes at a higher price. However, its good quality is worth the expense.
- stainless steel materials will not rust like the cast iron types.
- simple design that is easy to understand, use and clean.
- stands firm on the table or countertop without sliding, you can focus on the juicing process.
- more expensive than market competitors.
6. Citrus Juicer and Strainer by La Cucina
This 13.5 oz capacity La Cucina’s Citrus Juicer and Strainer features a premium stainless steel design, which means it is durable and food safe. Its dimensions are 6.5” diameter x 3.9” high x 2” depth.
It’s been built with a powerful and lockable squeezer and strainer that prevents seeds and pulp from mixing with the juice. With this machine, you wouldn’t need a separate strainer.
Using it is easy. Simply cut the produce in half, squeeze slowly to get the maximum amount of juice into the holes and through a bowl or a mojito glass.
Because it is made of stainless steel, it surely is resistant to rust and the washable parts of this machine are suitable to be cleaned in a dishwasher.
The Citrus Juicer and Strainer by La Cucina offers an unconditional satisfaction guaranty.
- size is ideal for oranges.
- excellent choice of materials – stainless steel is fairly sturdy and practical.
- parts are dishwasher safe, convenient cleaning up.
- user friendly.
- too thin; looks and feels more like aluminum than stainless steel.
- takes a lot of effort in juicing.
- strainer does not let the juice to flow easily through the holes.
- sharp edges could be a hazard.
7. XMX Metal Hand Lemon Squeezer
This lemon squeezer is made of high quality and mirror-polished stainless steel for its basic materials. The stainless steel can easily resist odor, flavor, rust, stains and tarnishing. The product is durable and strong and can withstand bending and deformation.
The juicer has a solid handle made of stainless steel, with a non-slip design at the bottom. Therefore, during the pressing process, the juicer will not slip off your hands. You can steadily and efficiently extract the amount of juice that you require, without worrying about the juicer accidentally slipping off.
The juicer has a large bowl for the pressed juice to be poured in and the sturdy rivets that hold the two metals together makes the juicing process easy and efficient. This juicer can be used to extract juice from various other fruits too like oranges, kiwis, strawberry and grapes.
The lemon squeezer is small in size, so it is easy to carry with you when you go camping or to a BBQ party, a bar, etc.
- ideal stainless steel design, including handle.
- multi-functional – can juice not only lemons, but also oranges and kiwis, grape and strawberries.
- portable, easy to carry around.
- easy to clean.
- juicing can be a bit difficult for those who have weak hands.
8. Super Juicer Stainless Steel Commercial Grade Wheatgrass Juicer
This Super Juicer is run by air-cooled 1/2HP motor with 70rpm and does not require any lubrication. It can process up to 5+ ounces of juice in a single minute. It is great for juicing wheatgrass and other greens such grasses, herbs and sprouts.
The machine has 2 screens, 2 auger bushings and 2 rubber gaskets and its juicing head assembly is made from 304 grade stainless steel. In addition, the base and motor housing are also stainless steel. The machine is fast and can perform its function well. You can serve fresh juice in a short time.
Other prominent features of this Super Juicer include continuous pulp expulsion, forward and reverse buttons and easy assembling and disassembling.
- can juice not only wheatgrass but also other greens.
- versatile – you can also make nut butters, pasta, and process baby food.
- price is twice that of its counterparts.
That is the information we gathered from many sources about the 8 stainless steel juicers in the market. After studying all the relevant facts, it all really comes down to what you want to get out of your juicer. What produce you want to produce, how often should you use the juicer and whether the convenience factor and the quality of juice is very important to you.